Match Your Style with Cincinnati-Area Wedding Venues
One of the things we love so much about Cincinnati is the incredible variety of wedding venues available to match the personality of each couple. Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life—the start of your lives together as a family—and because of that, the celebration should really exude your personality and character as a couple in every way.
The best place to start when planning? Select the venue that fits your ideal wedding style—a venue that you can picture twirling around in during your first dance or making a grand entrance in with your partner. When you walk in the door, you will have that special feeling, and all the visions of your big day will start to come together.
To help newly engaged couples get a head start on planning, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite venues in the greater Cincinnati area that provide all different vibes, so each one of our couples can find a venue that just feels right.
Let the venue scouting begin!
What wedding style are you?
Historic Wedding Venue – The Cincinnati Club
- Location: 30 Garfield Place, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Capacity: Up to 300 Seated / 500+ Cocktail
- The Cincinnati Club has served the Cincinnati community since 1923, when the building originally opened as a grand hotel and private club. After undergoing an extensive renovation in 2018, the Cincinnati Club is one of Cincinnati’s most elegant venues for one-of-a-kind weddings and events. Featuring an art deco design and four remarkable venues, the venue enchants guests the moment they enter its gilded doors and gaze upon the marble stairs. The downtown location and timeless elegance of the venue make it the perfect spot for your special event. Explore The Cincinnati Club
Modern Wedding Venue – The Center Cincinnati
- Location: 115 East Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Capacity: Up to 300 Seated / Up to 500 Cocktail
- The Center, located in the Mercantile Building downtown, first opened in 1970 and was designed by Chicago architect Harry Weese. The Center’s 15,000-square-foot space serves as a stunning backdrop for any special occasion, with a sleek blank canvas ready to be transformed for the most incredible wedding day. Explore The Center Cincinnati
Outdoor Wedding Venue with a View – Drees Pavilion
- Location: 790 Park Lane, Covington, KY 41011
- Capacity: Up to 300 | Up to 425 Cocktail
- Located on the highest overlook in Devou Park, the 10,000-square-foot pavilion features a sweeping outdoor terrace, covered patio and 2,500-square-foot gazebo. The venue overlooks both Cincinnati and Covington, which provides the most incredible skyline scene for lit up evening photos on your wedding night—something truly unique that you’ll remember forever. Explore Drees Pavilion
Classic Wedding Venue – The Grand Ballroom
- Location: 6 E 5th Street, Covington, KY 41011
- Capacity: Up to 340 Seated / 500+ Cocktail
- The Grand Ballroom is timeless and classic, with stunning features that provide the perfect romantic setting for a wedding day. The ballroom features a grand staircase, balcony overlooking the ballroom, exquisite gold chandeliers and stunning floor-to-ceiling windows that allow the perfect amount of natural light in before the sun goes down. Explore The Grand Ballroom
Urban Chic Wedding Venue – The Pinnacle Ballroom
- Location: 6 East 5th Street, Covington, KY 41011
- Capacity: Up to 240 Seated | Up to 300 Cocktail
- The Pinnacle Ballroom is located on the top floor of the historic Odd Fellows Hall. Featuring 26-foot towering knotty pine ceilings with unique skylights, a 25-foot round dance floor, a circular bar and urban chic décor, the Pinnacle is like no other venue in the area. Explore The Pinnacle Ballroom
Charming Ballroom Wedding Venue – Gardens of Park Hills
- Location: 1622 Dixie Highway, Park Hills, KY 41011
- Capacity: Up to 300 Seated | Up to 500 Cocktail
- Given its recently renovated Vista Ballroom and outstanding location on Dixie Highway in enchanting Park Hills, Kentucky, the Gardens of Park Hills is the perfect inviting setting for your day. For over 15 years, they’ve been celebrating special moments with couples in their beautiful spaces that feature modern fixtures and updated decor that truly adds to the ambiance of the space. Explore the Gardens of Park Hills
Intimate Wedding Venue – Devou Event Center
- Location: 1201 Park Drive, Covington, KY 41011
- Capacity: 200+ Seated / 300+ Cocktail
- The 4,000-square-foot space includes a patio overlooking the ninth green and a large, versatile event space with a bar. The center’s interior, designed by the award-winning Hub + Weber, compliments Devou Park’s surrounding rolling beauty, which features more than 1,000 varieties of plants and flowers. Explore Devou Event Center
Artistic Wedding Venue – Cincinnati Music Hall
- Location: 1241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Capacity: 500+ Seated / 500+ Cocktail
- For those who love music or have huge celebrations planned, the Cincinnati Music Hall is an incredibly unique option. The historic venue is located in Over-The-Rhine and is one of the city’s most versatile event spaces. The Music Hall features two unique and grand spaces, both of which are frequently used for large receptions, as well as a variety of more intimate spaces with lots of character. Explore Cincinnati Music Hall
Rustic Wedding Venue – Rhinegeist Brewery
- Location: 1910 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Capacity: Up to 250 Seated | Up to 350 Cocktail
- Craft beer lovers, this venue may be for you! The Rhinegeist Brewery, built in 1985 and renovated in 2013, is a welcoming space for guests to celebrate over a couple of brews in a relaxed setting. The event space gives off a surprising rustic feel despite the industrial nature of the brewery, featuring exposed brick walls, pine floors throughout, an open wood rafter ceiling with skylights and windows that allow for natural light to flow in for your big day. Explore Rhinegeist Brewery
We Can Help You Find the Right Cincinnati-Area Venue
Take a moment to consider the images and descriptions that have started to bring these local venues to life. Then, make your wedding venue shortlist and choose which you think you may like best. Our expert McHale’s Events & Catering planners can then go over all your options with you, ensuring you select the perfect venue!
Are you ready to get started? Let’s chat about what you’re searching for in your dream Cincinnati-area venue.