The Gardens of Park Hills
About The Gardens
Given its two unique ballrooms and outstanding location on Dixie Highway in enchanting Park Hills, Kentucky, the Gardens of Park Hills is the perfect inviting setting for your day.
Schedule a personalized tour
Simply find a date and time that works for you. Once the date is confirmed, head over for your in-person tour. Our planners can’t wait to walk you through the spaces and answer any questions you have along the way. We ask that you please schedule your tour at least 24 hours in advance. Tours generally run an hour.
The Vista Room was recently updated with modern fixtures, updated lighting and a warm, inviting color palette featuring soft natural tones and a gorgeous marble effect dance floor. Guests will especially appreciate the craft beer and flatbread bar.
- Dinner/Dance Banquet: Up to 320 guests
- Dinner Banquet: Up to 320 guests
- Cocktail Reception Only: Up to 500 guests
- 6500 square feet
- 10 foot ceiling
With its glamorous décor, low ceilings and spacious floor plan, the Arbor Room has a unique yet sophisticated appeal. The Arbor Room features chiavari chairs, rod iron details, a raised stage and wall sconces, all in a classic black and gold decor.
- Dinner/Dance Banquet: Up to 300 guests
- Dinner Banquet: Up to 320 Guests
- Reception Only: Up to 425 Guests
Take the virtual tour
Get 360-degree views of The Gardens of Park Hills
Features of the Gardens of Park Hills
- Wedding planning
- Event set-up and break-down
- Handicap accessible
- Linens and napkins included
- Tables and chairs included
- Convenient downtown location
- Ceremony and reception space
- Ample free parking