Wedding Ceremony & Reception in Same Location
With just one call you can easily plan both your wedding and reception.
Did you know that 39% of the weddings we hosted in 2018 had both their ceremony and reception at one of our beautifully decorated venues?
- Set your date with just one phone call — no juggling of schedules to see what dates are open.
- Guests and Bridal Party only need to travel to one location — a great option if concerned about the weather.
- No need for extra expenses such as additional flowers or limo services.
- Easy one time parking for guests and bridal party.
- Your choice of officiant (we can also provide several recommendations).
- No restrictions on your choice of music, dress, or ceremony.
- Keep all of your items (change of dress, makeup, shoes, etc.) in your private bridal room throughout the day.
- Plus, all of your guests can enjoy the reception while you are taking photos.
If you are interested in this option, please contact a McHale’s wedding planner and they will be happy to work up a plan.
Suggested Timeline at the The Grand*
Bridal Party arrives and are accompanied to the Bridal Suite.
Guests begin arriving for the ceremony and are shown to seats in the Grand Ballroom by ushers.
Wedding Ceremony begins in the Grand Ballroom.
Ceremony ends, guests move upstairs to Balcony for cocktail hour, Bridal Party to take pictures, room flip begins as The Grand Ballroom is transformed for Dinner and Dancing.
Grand Introduction of wedding party into the Ballroom.
Dinner Service begins.
Toasts, cake cutting, dances.
Last dance or a “wedding farewell” as the Bride and Groom enter a car in front of the Grand and are whisked away on their honeymoon.
*Please note that McHale’s wedding package is a standard 5 hour event; any additional time needed for a ceremony would be at an additional cost.